That Red House Organic Soapberries Chemical Free Laundry Detergent
90+ washloads in 250g pack
One cotton wash bag
Put 5 berries in the cotton wash bag provided and double tie the top. If you like fragrance, add 4-5 drops of 100% Essential Oil and pop it in the wash.
– Chemical Free
– Waste Free
– Australian Owned and Run
What the hell are they?
- Soapberries are a natural alternative to traditional laundry detergent and fabric softener.
- ‘That Red House’ soapberries are they only ones on the market that are ‘Certified Organic’.
- They are often called ‘soapnuts’, but they are not nuts at all. They are in fact a fruit!
- The shell of the fruit is collected, dried and packed for use. The shell is exceptionally high in ‘saponin’ which is nature’s soap. This saponin reduces the surface tension of the water to remove dirt and leave fabrics, soft and clean.
- Soapberries are the fruit of the Sapindus Mukorossi tree, which grow in several different regions of the world, but are most prevalent in the Himalayas, which is where ours are harvested by small local communities.
- By purchasing our soapberries, you are supporting the ‘Grow Nepal‘ initiative which creates a future for the Nepalese people and encourages sustainable practices across the planet.
- We are an 100% Australian owned company.